We know how to make ’em… and we’re making a lot of ’em… the sparks are really flying!
The new Dowel Basket provides joint stability, load transfer and slab transition, in a single cost-effective assembly. You’ll be surprised by all the sales opportunities hiding in concrete floors and pavements.
Dowel Baskets are recommended for joints up to 0.20” wide and suitable for all types of ground level concrete floors, slabs or pavements:
- A unique high-density plastic sleeve and steel plate, with engineered spacing, optimizes the steel and geometry for efficient load transfer.
- The plate provides for maximum bearing, bending and punching resistance, while managing typical concrete curling and shrinking.
- Considered to be an acceptable method in accordance with ACI 302.1R Guide for Concrete Floor and Slab Construction and ACI 360 Design of Slabs-on-Ground.
Click here for to see all the Floor Dowels and Joints Systems available at SureBuilt.
Click here to view or download the Floor Dowel and Joint System brochure (PDF)
I Mean a High Chair!
When your customers need High Chairs, start with SureBuilt.
We have chairs that meet almost every project spec. Just give us the quantity, size and finish so we can get started on your order.
We have sizes from 1″ to 12″, in 1/2″ increments, with any fractional height in between.
We have Plain, Plastic-Dipped or Plastic-Tipped (pictured). We can also provide an optional epoxy coating or galvanized finish.
We designed the High Chair legs to span and straddle lower bars, while “cradling” upper bars at the specified elevation.
We spot-weld the chair legs to resist bending, maintaining proper concrete cover while supporting the rebar.
Go For The Win!
We’ve been making all kinds of ties, for all kinds of concrete forming systems, for a very long time. We have all the different styles, sizes, capacities and options you need for your customers and their project requirements.
- HD Loop Ties
- HD Loop Ties w/Cones
- X-Flat Ties
- Base Ties
- HD Gangform Ties
- Combination Ties
- Self-Centering Ties
- Aluminum Form Ties
- Residential Form Ties
- Snap Ties – Long End
- Snap Ties – Short End
- Snap Ties – Odd End
- Coil Ties
- 15mm Ties
- Taper Ties
And don’t forget the hardware!
We have Jahn-style Clamps, Plate Washers, Coil Nuts, Wedge Bolts, Inner Units and Euro Wing Nuts… all the things that hold the ties and forming system together.
With Snap Tie Forming!
Job-built forming with plywood, 2×4 lumber, Snap Ties and Jahn-style brackets, is popular on many construction sites around the country. Though only a few components are required, sufficient time and labor are necessary to plan, mark, cut and drill the plywood.
Jahn-style Waler Brackets are the preferred choice of many concrete contractors. This bracket centers and captures the tie, while supporting a 2×4 waler across the top. An “ear” plate swivels to secure the assembly for concrete placement.
When long-end ties are used, the Jahn-style Strongback Bracket is needed. This bracket captures the tie, horizontal 2×4 waler and vertical 2×4 strongbacks. An “ear” plate swivels to secure the assembly for concrete placement.
Don’t Mesh Around… Get Metal Rib!
It’s time to give your customers a sample of Metal Rib and see how creative they can be. Here are just a few ideas to get them thinking:
– Easy to cut, lap, splice, bend and pierce; adapts to all kinds of forming, like footings, bulkheads, grade beams and pier caps.
– Saves time because the sheet remains in place, only the bracing is removed, eliminating form stripping.
– Simplifies forming joints so rebar operations can continue, or be revised, with minimal obstructions.
– Can be tied to existing rebar in structures, like grade beams and pier caps, to eliminate temporary supports.
– Provides a quick-to-install joint option in the event of ready-mix interruption or other unanticipated problems.
Make sure you always have Metal Rib leave-in-place mesh on hand. Add a skid to your next shipment.
- American made
- Heat-treated point
- Spiral hole pattern
- Standard sizes
- Convenient package
Yet another item made in the largest US factory dedicated to concrete forming products. With 320,000 square feet of manufacturing in Bellwood, we’re making and shipping more products than ever. And that doesn’t include the capacity at the other SureBuilt locations in Tampa, Houston and Los Angeles.