The most economical, most versatile, and most efficient way to form concrete!
Two 2×8 panels are equal to the contact area of a 4×8 sheet of plywood, yet the SurePly forming system can be moved, placed, tied, poured and stripped 75% faster than job-built plywood forms.
Small or large projects, simple or cut-up layouts, and handset or gangform applications, will benefit from these SurePly Forming System features:
- High-carbon 55,000 PSI structural steel frame
- Rugged frame with 45% more weld than others
- Full 2”x2” crossmember support angle every foot
- Allowable 1,000 psf load-rated system
- Added dado slots make step footings easy
- Integral handle for carrying and setting
- Baked-on powder paint in 12 optional colors
- Long-lasting 1/2” Birch or optional HDO plywood
- Panels in heights from 3’ to 10’, width 24”
- Fillers in heights from 3’ to 10’, widths 1” to 22”
- Simple hardware for faster assembly